Transfer Pricing - Senior Manager
Compensation: $125K – 250K + Bonus
Location: New York, NY
Job Number: A-030-120
Senior Managers with financial services/transfer pricing experience sought.
Our clients – accounting and consulting firms and international corporations – require Managers and Senior Managers to formulate and deliver innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies. Working with clients and a wide range of industries, candidates will prepare valuation reports, review and analyze statements, research tax matters, participate in business development proposals and meetings; develop and implement tax efficient structures; advise U.S. and foreign clients on tax implications and laws; develop and mentor staff; develop and cultivate client relationships.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; CPA, Master’s in Taxation; LLM; JD or PhD in Economics.
- 8 years experience in progressive tax consulting experience with at least 5 years in international tax; experience at Big 4 firm, law firm or large multinational corporation.
- Inbound and outbound transaction consulting; foreign tax credit utilization.
- Strong analytical, technical and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP.
- Excellent communication and proposal skills.
- Previous business development, training and mentoring experience.
- Excellent computer skills including use of tax software.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.