Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Compensation: Highly Competitive + Bonus
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Job Number: A-030-170
We seek Senior Managers with Transfer Pricing expertise.
Formulate and deliver creative tax planning and tax savings strategies. Work with a wide range of industries clients. Prepare valuation reports, review and analyze statements, research tax matters, participate in business development proposals and meetings; develop and implement tax efficient structures; advise U.S. and foreign clients on tax implications and laws; mentor staff; develop and cultivate client relationships.
- Advanced degree: Master’s in Taxation or Economics; LLM; JD or PhD in Economics.
- 7+ years experience in progressive transfer pricing consulting experience.
- Prior experience at Big 4 firm, law firm or large multinational corporation.
- Experience with transfer pricing engagements including:
Planning, Intellectual Property, Cost Sharing (CSA)
Restructuring, Intangibles, Tangibles
Competent Authority Filings, M&A, Compliance
APA Experience, Documentation, Valuations
Controversy, IRS Audit Defense, IRS Audit Appeals,
Dispute Resolutions, Due Diligence, Licensing
- Strong analytical, technical and tax skills
- Excellent communication and proposal writing skills.
- Proven success record in business development
- Experience with training and mentoring or staff
- Excellent computer skills including use of tax software.
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.