Transfer Pricing Controversy Partner
Compensation: Very competitive base plus bonus
Location: New York, NY and San Francisco Bay Area
Job Number: A-030-166
Our clients seek Transfer Pricing Controversy Partner.
- 12 + years of transfer pricing experience with emphasis on controversy.
- Prior employment as a Partner, Senior Manager, or Director at an international law firm or consulting firm.
- Advanced degree (JD/LLM).
- Able to manage multiple engagements concurrently.
- Engagement experience with:
IRS Audit defense
- Subject matter support to outside law firms.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a book of business.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, project management and team building skills.
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player-ability to work with management in developing strategic plans.
- Excellent client service skills - client centric focus.
- Strong decision-making, inter-personal skills and work ethic.
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.