Transfer Pricing - APA Senior Managers
Compensation: Highly Competitive + Bonus
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Job Number: A-030-216
Law firm client seeks Senior Managers with Transfer Pricing and APA experience.
Formulate and deliver creative tax planning and tax savings strategies. Work with a wide range of industries clients. Participate in business development proposals and meetings; develop and implement tax efficient structures; advise U.S. and foreign clients on tax implications and laws; mentor staff; develop and cultivate client relationships.
- JD or LLM
- 8+ years’ experience in progressive transfer pricing consulting experience.
- Experience with APAs
- Prior experience at Big 4 firm, law firm or large multinational corporation.
Experience with transfer pricing engagements including:
Planning, Intellectual Property, Cost Sharing (CSA)
Restructuring, Intangibles, Tangibles
Competent Authority Filings, M&A, Compliance
APA Experience, Documentation, Valuations
Controversy, IRS Audit Defense, IRS Audit Appeals,
Dispute Resolutions, Due Diligence, Licensing
- Strong analytical, technical and tax skills
- Excellent communication and proposal writing skills.
- Proven success record in business development
- Experience with training and mentoring or staff
- Excellent computer skills including use of tax software
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.