Senior Tax Manager/Director/Partner - Trusts & Estates
Location: New York, NY
Job Number: A-030-209
Senior Tax Manager, Director or Partner specializing in Trusts and Estates with international tax expertise sought for top firm.
Our client, a top US public accounting firm, seeks a Senior Tax Manager, Director or Partner in Trusts and Estates with strong international tax experience. He or she will be responsible for research and consulting with clients on tax efficient structuring of inbound and outbound international transactions, effective use of tax treaties, planning related to offshore investments and repatriation to minimize US and foreign income taxes. He or she will ensure international tax compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts and estates. Position can be based in New York, Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton, Florida.
- CPA required; Master’s in Taxation, LLM or JD a plus.
- Must have 10+ years of tax consulting with last few years focusing on international tax in public accounting or law firm.
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound taxation, and international estate and gift tax planning.
- Experience with foreign trust issues, foreign grantor, and non-grantor trusts.
- Experience with transfer pricing and foreign tax credits desirable.
- IRS representation experience.
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.