Partner - International Tax
Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Number: A-030-194
Prestigious Law Firm seeks Partner with international tax experience to expand an existing transfer pricing practice.
- Law degree from a top tier law school
- 10+ years of significant international transfer pricing experience including:
Competent authority, Planning, Compliance, Controversy, APA negotiation, Litigation, Cost Sharing Agreements
- Experience serving Fortune 500 Clients
- Successful track record of business development successes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.