Managing Director - Business Valuations
Location: New York, NY
Job Number: A-040-042
Managing Director of Business Valuations to provide advisory services to client base of CPA firm.
The Managing Director of Business Valuations will provide value-added consulting services to clients by expanding existing relationships, cultivating new relationships, and providing excellent product delivery.
- Candidate will be responsible for creating successful revenue streams through clients and referrals.
- The candidate will also be responsible for identifying potential clients and building and maintaining new and existing relationships.
- He or she will provide subject matter expertise in business valuation to clients and oversee and lead engagements ensuring all needs of the client are met.
- Candidate must have in depth experience in public accounting and advisory.
- Must be able to prepare valuations for transaction advisory (fairness and solvency opinions); financial reporting (SFAS 141R, 142, 123R, etc.); corporate tax planning; succession and shareholder planning; litigation; bankruptcy; ESOP advisory; tangible asset appraisal.
- Expert report writing and testimony
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.