Manager/Senior Manager - Tax Operations
Location: Long Island, NY
Job Number: A-030-214
Manager/Senior Manager sought for responsibility of tax operations for mid-sized CPA firm.
The Manager/Senior Manager will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of all internal systems, procedures and standards in use by tax department. He or she will ensure best practices, champion initiatives and help define short and long-term objectives to maximize efficiency.
- Oversee applications, systems and tools used to support delivery of client services such as 1040 Scan, E-Filing, Go File Room, ProFX
- Liaise between tax and IT departments regarding selection, implementation and use of software applications, technology solutions and maintenance
- Monitor tax return preparation procedures throughout all phases of processing
- Oversee CPE programs and training materials
- Maintain tax portal including content, design and access and promote use of portal
- Proactively engage in firm growth including marketing, professional organizations, client proposals, etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- CPA license preferred
- Excellent knowledge of best practices utilized in tax operations
- Excellent knowledge of current tax applications, software and systems
- Excellent communications skills
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.