Manager/Senior Manager of Expatriate Tax
Location: Houston, TX
Job Number: A-030-203
Seeking a Manager or Senior Manager in Expatriate Tax to join our Global Client.
- Manage client expectations and delivery of services to expatriate employees of corporate clients
- Coordinate special projects and work with partners on expatriate program proposals/business opportunities
- Develop and review tax equalization and international assignment policies
- Review tax returns and equalizations of expatriate employees
- Mentor and coach staff
- Manage resource allocation, workflow, and resource utilization
- Seven years of expatriate or individual tax experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- CPA or J.D./LLM, or Enrolled Agent
- Prior experience at an accounting firm
- Ability to supervise and mentor staff
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage client relationships
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.