Manager, Federal Tax
Location: New Jersey
Job Number: A-030-215
Federal Tax Manager sought to join dynamic practice.
The Federal Tax Manager will join a dynamic tax practice. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing C-corporation, S-corporation, partnership, individual, trust and estate tax returns.
- Federal and state tax audit representation.
- FAS 109 calculations.
- Federal tax research.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, tax provision.
- Participation in seminar presentations, training, professional development.
- Respond to client inquiries, IRS, state and local tax notices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA
- Public accounting experience
- FAS 109, FINI 48
- Excellent communication skills
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.