International Tax Senior Manager
Location: Metro Washington, D. C.
Job Number: A-030-143
Growing Accounting Firm seeks Senior Manager, International Tax.
Our client, a major CPA firm, is seeking a senior manager for its growing international tax practice. They pride themselves on their personal relationship with their clients.
- Significant international tax experience.
- Significant international tax planning experience.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in public accounting.
- Understanding of expat taxation.
- Ability to handle multiple clients in a variety of industries.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Superior client service focus.
- Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement Manager is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masters preferred.
- CPA certified.
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.