International Tax Manager
Location: New York, NY
Job Number: A-030-191
CPA Firm seeks an International Tax Manager.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Engagement planning, attention to detail, delegation and organization to maximize efficiency.
- International tax planning and consulting a must.
- Knowledge in all areas of taxation including federal, state and local, sales and payroll taxes, as well as individual taxation.
- Proficient in tax compliance.
- Assist with preparations of federal and state income tax provisions (FIN 48 and FAS 109).
- Must have 5-10 years international tax experience at a certified public accounting firm.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software programs as well as Lacerte and QuickBooks.
- Strong US GAAP.
- Must have Bachelor’s in Accounting, Masters a plus.
- Advanced degree in tax or law is desirable.
- CPA Certification a must.
- Big 4 background preferred.
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.