International Tax Controversy Partner
Compensation: Very competitive base plus bonus
Location: West Coast
Job Number: A-030-205
Client seeks experienced Attorney for existing International Tax Controversy Practice.
- JD/LLM from a top tier law school
- 13+ years of significant experience including:
inbound and outbound
knowledge of transfer pricing
foreign tax credit
- Demonstrated ability to develop an annual book of business (approx. $4m+)
- Prior employment with a professional services firm (law or CPA)
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with multiple industries and Fortune 1000 clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, project management and team building skills.
- Excellent client service skills.
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.