Director of Business Valuation
Location: New York, NY
Job Number: A-040-043
Director sought to lead Business Valuation practice.
Director sought to lead and develop the Business Valuation practice of this firm’s New York office. The Director will represent the firm through public speaking engagements and writing technical articles for publications. He or she will be responsible for generating business development, project management, reviewing and analyzing complex business valuations, mentoring and leading staff.
- Ideal candidate will credentials such as MBA, CFA, ASA or ABV.
- 10+ years of business valuation experience including demonstrated history of business development
- Previous experience in public speaking, thought leadership, publishing articles
- Strong experience in valuation of carried interest from hedge funds and private equity funds
- Strong experience in gift and estate tax
- Strong leadership skills and mentoring of staff
Visit our blog for the latest industry trends and news on jobs http://blog.aefeldman.com
A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employment agency and it does not honor requests for any applicants based on race, gender, national origin, age and/or disability.
Please fill out the brief form below and attach an MS Word (or .rtf) document version of your resume or CV. It will be sent directly to the recruiter responsible for the job above. He or she will review your qualifications and get back to you shortly.