A.E. Feldman is a leading executive search firm with a dedicated transfer pricing practice. We have a superb track record in matching qualified transfer pricing practitioners with client needs. Our clients include major accounting and law firms, economic consulting firms and industry who seek candidates in positions ranging from Manager to Partner and Practice Leader levels.
We are successful in serving our clients because we add value:
- Dedicated staff with consulting experience and understanding of transfer pricing.
- Assist clients with defining their needs and develop a candidate profile.
- A disciplined professional structured process with attention to detail, multiple checkpoints, and follow-up with both clients and candidates.
- Discrete and confidential.
We have successfully placed candidates with skills and experience that include:
- Transfer Pricing Documentation and Planning Studies
- Tax Controversy and Dispute Resolution
- Advanced Pricing Agreements (APA)
- Cost Sharing Arrangements (CSA)
- Competent Authority
- Planning Intercompany Transactions – tangible and intangible goods, services, royalties, financing, etc.
- Intellectual Property
- Business restructuring and entity experience
- International tax subjects
- IRS experience, particularly in APA program
- Economic Analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Project management of engagements
- Business development
- Training and mentoring staff
- Advanced degree(s)
Copyright A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc., 2005.